New to All Things Vintage this week, we have a gorgeous, large, hand blown, gourd shaped vase in the most stunning shade of blue. Another lovely Duchess trio with a beautiful floral pattern in pink and white tones. A little rustic, hand thrown Bendigo pottery carafe. Another sweet little collectable bell, this time made by Aynsley, And last but not least, a gorgeous big Royal Doulton display plate from the Old English Inn’s series.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Fenton, Crystal, Moshe Pleshet paperweight, Christina Re teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – St George China, Nao, Limoges, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Portmeirion, Royal Doulton and Dresden
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Art Glass, Egyptian Glass, Maxwell and Williams
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Devonshire, Maxwell and Williams, Fenton, Royal Albert, Adderley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester