Hello 2019! And welcome to another new year of gorgeous goodies from All Things Vintage. We have sourced some lovely new items over the xmas break, and this week we have some beauties. Starting with a gorgeous trinket box from Wedgwood featuring the lovely Blue Elephant pattern. We also have a stunning trio from Royal Albert, with the hand painted Dogwood pattern. Also new is a superb art deco vase from Crown devon and a lovely Tony Wood teapot in the shape of the Sphinx. And lastly we have a Royal Grafton ‘Stewart’ milk jug.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Fenton, Crystal, Moshe Pleshet paperweight, Christina Re teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – St George China, Nao, Limoges, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Portmeirion, Royal Doulton and Dresden
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Art Glass, Egyptian Glass, Maxwell and Williams
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Devonshire, Maxwell and Williams, Fenton, Royal Albert, Adderley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester