Coming up at All Things Vintage this week, we have some gorgeous decorative and collectable items. Firstly we have a superb large Royal Doulton character jug. In stunning condition, it features a North American Indian. From Mack china in England, we have a gorgeous figurine of a Hawk or Kestrel. He is hand painted and signed by the Macks. Joyce Mack previously worked at Beswick as a painted and decorator. We also have a superb small Crown Devon vase with jeweled enameling and a Crown Staffordshire Pagoda crescent dish. And lastly, we have the most lovely little bone china figurine of a pink goldfish. This one is unbranded, but is superb quality and detail, and is just so sweet.
- Sneak peek for the week – Torquay puzzle jug, Salisbury china, Aynsley, Vintage glass Paperweight
- Sneak peek for the week – Coalport, silver plate, Beswick, Royal Albert, Salisbury china
- Sneak peek for the week – J T Jones Staffordshire, Royal Winton, Royal Albert, Imari
- Sneak peek for the week – Royal Albert, Gibson pottery, Selkirk glass, German puzzle jug
- Sneak peek for the week – Maling, Doulton, Tunbridge ware, Wedgwood