We have found some lovely new items for you this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly we have a striking Susie Cooper Coffee pot. This has the pretty Patricia Rose pattern and is quite an early piece. While not pristine, it has the striking Kestrel shape and would be a great addition to a collection. Along the tea and coffee theme, we also have a lovely teapot. This time from Villeroy Boch, it has the gorgeous Aquilegia pattern. We have a gorgeous small character jug featuring Henry Doulton exclusively from the collectors club, and another stunning piece of Royal Copenhagen, this time featuring a Cockerel. And lastly, a pretty piece of art glass with 2 leaping dolphins.
- Sneak peek for the week – Torquay puzzle jug, Salisbury china, Aynsley, Vintage glass Paperweight
- Sneak peek for the week – Coalport, silver plate, Beswick, Royal Albert, Salisbury china
- Sneak peek for the week – J T Jones Staffordshire, Royal Winton, Royal Albert, Imari
- Sneak peek for the week – Royal Albert, Gibson pottery, Selkirk glass, German puzzle jug
- Sneak peek for the week – Maling, Doulton, Tunbridge ware, Wedgwood