We have some lovely new items in stock this week at All Things Vintage. For the Maling collectors, we have a gorgeous oval bowl in the lovely May bloom pattern. This dates from the 40’s and is in very good order. We also have another small Doulton Character jug, this time featuring John Doulton. We have a lovely Victorian bonbon bowl with leaf feet in burnt orange glass, and a gorgeous Tunbridge ware card box with a Terrier on the lid. And lastly, we have a stunning Wedgwood bedside or small mantle clock in the beautiful Hummingbirds pattern.
- Sneak peek for the week – Torquay puzzle jug, Salisbury china, Aynsley, Vintage glass Paperweight
- Sneak peek for the week – Coalport, silver plate, Beswick, Royal Albert, Salisbury china
- Sneak peek for the week – J T Jones Staffordshire, Royal Winton, Royal Albert, Imari
- Sneak peek for the week – Royal Albert, Gibson pottery, Selkirk glass, German puzzle jug
- Sneak peek for the week – Maling, Doulton, Tunbridge ware, Wedgwood