We have some lovely new items in stock this week at All Things Vintage. For the Maling collectors, we have a gorgeous oval bowl in the lovely May bloom pattern. This dates from the 40’s and is in very good order. We also have another small Doulton Character jug, this time featuring John Doulton. We have a lovely Victorian bonbon bowl with leaf feet in burnt orange glass, and a gorgeous Tunbridge ware card box with a Terrier on the lid. And lastly, we have a stunning Wedgwood bedside or small mantle clock in the beautiful Hummingbirds pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Doulton, St George China, Royal Winton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Beswick, Art Glass, Royal Albert, Blue Willow, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Miniature Welsh Dresser display Cabinet, Art Glass, German China, Bing And Grondahl China, Conta Boehme china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Richard Parrington, Gien, Waterford, Crown Staffordshire
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Gempo Pottery, Carltonware, Wembley Ware, Beatrix Potter Musical Teapot