We are so pleased to bring you our latest finds this week at All Things Vintage, and they are just lovely! Firstly we have a gorgeous trio from Royal Albert in the stunning blossom time pattern. We also have a superb little lustre vase from Australian potter Andrew Gibson. We have a simply beautiful rainbow colored swan from Selkirk glass in Scotland, and a pretty trinket dish in lavender from Wedgwood. And lastly we have a superb large puzzle jug from Germany. This is just beautiful, has a Stag motif with gilt trim, and a lithophane of a naked lady in the base.
- Sneak peek for the week – Torquay puzzle jug, Salisbury china, Aynsley, Vintage glass Paperweight
- Sneak peek for the week – Coalport, silver plate, Beswick, Royal Albert, Salisbury china
- Sneak peek for the week – J T Jones Staffordshire, Royal Winton, Royal Albert, Imari
- Sneak peek for the week – Royal Albert, Gibson pottery, Selkirk glass, German puzzle jug
- Sneak peek for the week – Maling, Doulton, Tunbridge ware, Wedgwood