We are so pleased to bring you our latest finds this week at All Things Vintage, and they are just lovely! Firstly we have a gorgeous trio from Royal Albert in the stunning blossom time pattern. We also have a superb little lustre vase from Australian potter Andrew Gibson. We have a simply beautiful rainbow colored swan from Selkirk glass in Scotland, and a pretty trinket dish in lavender from Wedgwood. And lastly we have a superb large puzzle jug from Germany. This is just beautiful, has a Stag motif with gilt trim, and a lithophane of a naked lady in the base.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Doulton, St George China, Royal Winton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Beswick, Art Glass, Royal Albert, Blue Willow, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Miniature Welsh Dresser display Cabinet, Art Glass, German China, Bing And Grondahl China, Conta Boehme china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Richard Parrington, Gien, Waterford, Crown Staffordshire
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Gempo Pottery, Carltonware, Wembley Ware, Beatrix Potter Musical Teapot