New to All Things Vintage this week, we have some stunning finds for your consideration. Firstly the most glorious Salisbury china trio. This has pink roses on cream, is heavily gilt, and just to die for. We also have a superb little Beswick Bullfinch figurine which is just adorable. Also new in store, we have a superb and rare large Coalport figurine. This features Melody, and is quite hard to find, and we also have a lovely silver plated container with hinged lid which was retailed by Drummonds of Melbourne. Lastly, we have a gorgeous mint tray by Royal Albert in the Old Country Roses pattern.
- Sneak peek for the week – Torquay puzzle jug, Salisbury china, Aynsley, Vintage glass Paperweight
- Sneak peek for the week – Coalport, silver plate, Beswick, Royal Albert, Salisbury china
- Sneak peek for the week – J T Jones Staffordshire, Royal Winton, Royal Albert, Imari
- Sneak peek for the week – Royal Albert, Gibson pottery, Selkirk glass, German puzzle jug
- Sneak peek for the week – Maling, Doulton, Tunbridge ware, Wedgwood