Coming up at All Things Vintage this week, we have some more stunningly pretty, and also a quirky item for your consideration. Firstly, some more beautiful Salisbury china. This time a tab handled cake plate, and the most superb sugar bowl and creamer. We have a lovely Aynsley after dinner mint tray in the gorgeous cottage garden pattern. We also have a superb vintage paperweight with the most stunning pattern, and lastly, another quirky puzzle jug, this time from Torquay in the UK with a hand written motto.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano, Royal Doulton, Orrefors, Noritake, Dickens Ware
- Sneak peek for the week – Limoges, Portmeirion, Royal Albert, Royal Stafford, Spode
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Compton & Woodhouse, Casa Elite, Millefiori glass, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Albert, Royal Winton, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victorian Match Striker, Royal Albert, German Trinket Box, Hofbauer Crystal