Coming up at All Things Vintage this week, we have some more stunningly pretty, and also a quirky item for your consideration. Firstly, some more beautiful Salisbury china. This time a tab handled cake plate, and the most superb sugar bowl and creamer. We have a lovely Aynsley after dinner mint tray in the gorgeous cottage garden pattern. We also have a superb vintage paperweight with the most stunning pattern, and lastly, another quirky puzzle jug, this time from Torquay in the UK with a hand written motto.
- Sneak peek for the week – All Things Blue, Wedgwood, Worcester, Spode, Art Deco glass
- Sneak peek for the week – Davidson cloud glass, Derby Imari, Beswick, Royal Albert, Coalport
- Sneak peek for the week – Swarovski, Beswick, Sadler, Derby, Jonasson
- Sneak peek for the week – Michael Curzon flowers, Swarovski crystal, Royal Crown Derby
- Sneak peek for the week – Coalport, Royal Crown Derby, Mats Jonasson, Royal Winton