I am so pleased to offer these stunning new items this week at All Things Vintage. We have found the most stunning teapot. Made by Coalport, it features the classical Revelry pattern. From Royal Crown Derby we have a superb demitasse cup and saucer. This is in the Old Imari pattern with the rare, solid gold bands. From Mats Jonasson we have a gorgeous Crystal Squirrel sculpture, fully signed and labeled. From Royal Winton we have a lovely small footed comport in the rosebud pattern, and lastly, also from Coalport, a gorgeous floral posy in a wheelbarrow.
- Sneak peek for the week – All Things Blue, Wedgwood, Worcester, Spode, Art Deco glass
- Sneak peek for the week – Davidson cloud glass, Derby Imari, Beswick, Royal Albert, Coalport
- Sneak peek for the week – Swarovski, Beswick, Sadler, Derby, Jonasson
- Sneak peek for the week – Michael Curzon flowers, Swarovski crystal, Royal Crown Derby
- Sneak peek for the week – Coalport, Royal Crown Derby, Mats Jonasson, Royal Winton