I am so pleased to offer these stunning new items this week at All Things Vintage. We have found the most stunning teapot. Made by Coalport, it features the classical Revelry pattern. From Royal Crown Derby we have a superb demitasse cup and saucer. This is in the Old Imari pattern with the rare, solid gold bands. From Mats Jonasson we have a gorgeous Crystal Squirrel sculpture, fully signed and labeled. From Royal Winton we have a lovely small footed comport in the rosebud pattern, and lastly, also from Coalport, a gorgeous floral posy in a wheelbarrow.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano, Royal Doulton, Orrefors, Noritake, Dickens Ware
- Sneak peek for the week – Limoges, Portmeirion, Royal Albert, Royal Stafford, Spode
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Compton & Woodhouse, Casa Elite, Millefiori glass, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Albert, Royal Winton, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victorian Match Striker, Royal Albert, German Trinket Box, Hofbauer Crystal