Coming up at All Things Vintage this week, we have some stunning, small collectables for your consideration. We have another lovely piece of Royal Crown Derby porcelain, this time in the form of a superb little painter bear figurine called Claude. We also have a gorgeous sugar bowl and creamer from Coalport in the beautiful Revelry pattern. Also new is a stunning, vintage, Michael Curzon real flowers collectable glass globe. His pieces are just amazing. We have the dearest little Swarovski happy duck figurine in opalescent crystal, and lastly, a lovely little Royal Albert Old Country Roses trinket box.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano, Royal Doulton, Orrefors, Noritake, Dickens Ware
- Sneak peek for the week – Limoges, Portmeirion, Royal Albert, Royal Stafford, Spode
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Compton & Woodhouse, Casa Elite, Millefiori glass, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Albert, Royal Winton, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victorian Match Striker, Royal Albert, German Trinket Box, Hofbauer Crystal