Coming up at All Things Vintage this week, we have some stunning, small collectables for your consideration. We have another lovely piece of Royal Crown Derby porcelain, this time in the form of a superb little painter bear figurine called Claude. We also have a gorgeous sugar bowl and creamer from Coalport in the beautiful Revelry pattern. Also new is a stunning, vintage, Michael Curzon real flowers collectable glass globe. His pieces are just amazing. We have the dearest little Swarovski happy duck figurine in opalescent crystal, and lastly, a lovely little Royal Albert Old Country Roses trinket box.
- Sneak peek for the week – All Things Blue, Wedgwood, Worcester, Spode, Art Deco glass
- Sneak peek for the week – Davidson cloud glass, Derby Imari, Beswick, Royal Albert, Coalport
- Sneak peek for the week – Swarovski, Beswick, Sadler, Derby, Jonasson
- Sneak peek for the week – Michael Curzon flowers, Swarovski crystal, Royal Crown Derby
- Sneak peek for the week – Coalport, Royal Crown Derby, Mats Jonasson, Royal Winton