Its all things blue this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly we have a superb Wedgwood Jasper ware Lidded Trinket bowl. This is a gorgeous piece, quite chunky, a good size and in lovely order. We also have a lovely Spode dish in the Italian pattern, perfect for butter, relish or as a trinket dish. We have the most glorious Faberge style musical egg. Now this is an acrylic material, not porcelain, but just sparkles with rhinestones, is lovely quality, and plays memories from Cats. We also have a gorgeous little figurine from Royal Worcester. Little Michael is just adorable. And lastly, a superb large art deco vase and frog in ice blue. The frog has some tiny nibbles to the underside, nothing serious, and the vase is just to die for.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rosenthal, Royal Albert Figurine, Murano Cornucopia, Shelley Demitasse, Tuscan Coffee Set
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Bunnykins, Fenton, Price Kensington
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Genie Bottle, Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Tunstall Lavender Lady, Carlton Ware, Wiltshire Cutlery
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano Uranium Glass, Royal Doulton, Whitehill Silverplate, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Doulton, St George China, Royal Winton