Its all things blue this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly we have a superb Wedgwood Jasper ware Lidded Trinket bowl. This is a gorgeous piece, quite chunky, a good size and in lovely order. We also have a lovely Spode dish in the Italian pattern, perfect for butter, relish or as a trinket dish. We have the most glorious Faberge style musical egg. Now this is an acrylic material, not porcelain, but just sparkles with rhinestones, is lovely quality, and plays memories from Cats. We also have a gorgeous little figurine from Royal Worcester. Little Michael is just adorable. And lastly, a superb large art deco vase and frog in ice blue. The frog has some tiny nibbles to the underside, nothing serious, and the vase is just to die for.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano, Royal Doulton, Orrefors, Noritake, Dickens Ware
- Sneak peek for the week – Limoges, Portmeirion, Royal Albert, Royal Stafford, Spode
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Compton & Woodhouse, Casa Elite, Millefiori glass, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Albert, Royal Winton, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victorian Match Striker, Royal Albert, German Trinket Box, Hofbauer Crystal