We’re Baaaack! And bringing with us some gorgeous new items for All Things Vintage. Coming up this week we have a superb Spode Italian shallow serving bowl, 2 in stock, and a fabulous Aynsley boxed cheese knife. We have a lovely vase for the jasper collectors, and stunning Wilton ware lustre fish vase. And lastly, a superb Royal Albert Old Country Roses treat jar. This is in the form of a xmas tree, is quite large, and still in its original box. It is one of the modern Asian pieces, but is just lovely and would make a superb gift for a Country Roses collector.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano, Royal Doulton, Orrefors, Noritake, Dickens Ware
- Sneak peek for the week – Limoges, Portmeirion, Royal Albert, Royal Stafford, Spode
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Compton & Woodhouse, Casa Elite, Millefiori glass, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Albert, Royal Winton, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victorian Match Striker, Royal Albert, German Trinket Box, Hofbauer Crystal