We’re Baaaack! And bringing with us some gorgeous new items for All Things Vintage. Coming up this week we have a superb Spode Italian shallow serving bowl, 2 in stock, and a fabulous Aynsley boxed cheese knife. We have a lovely vase for the jasper collectors, and stunning Wilton ware lustre fish vase. And lastly, a superb Royal Albert Old Country Roses treat jar. This is in the form of a xmas tree, is quite large, and still in its original box. It is one of the modern Asian pieces, but is just lovely and would make a superb gift for a Country Roses collector.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vannes Glass, Stuart Crystal, Aynsley China, Dixon Silver Plate, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Limoges, Murano Glass, Richard Ginori, Stuart Crystal
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stuart Crystal, Bing And Grondahl, Royal Crown Derby, Australian Pottery, Cranberry Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Silver Plated Fish Servers, Hand painted Royal Winton, Shelley Dainty White, Murano Glass Bird, Superb German Candlesticks
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stunning Hand Painted Vase, Sterling Silver, Silver Plate, Czech Malachite Glass, Susie Cooper