We have some stunning new items for you this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly, a gorgeous Sadler cube shape biscuit barrel. This is in the loveliest shade of pink with a floral pattern, and is in very good order with just light wear to the gilding on the knobs. Also in pink, we have a superb large paperweight with a pink rose over a cobalt blue base. This is a really good size and in good order, with just one tiny inclusion which has left a pin sized blemish to the surface. From Royal Albert we have a lovely Autumn roses trio and also a gorgeous Santa themed tea light holder in its original box. And lastly, from Mats Jonasson, a boxed Masqot, Zador mask figure in clear crystal.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vannes Glass, Stuart Crystal, Aynsley China, Dixon Silver Plate, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Limoges, Murano Glass, Richard Ginori, Stuart Crystal
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stuart Crystal, Bing And Grondahl, Royal Crown Derby, Australian Pottery, Cranberry Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Silver Plated Fish Servers, Hand painted Royal Winton, Shelley Dainty White, Murano Glass Bird, Superb German Candlesticks
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Stunning Hand Painted Vase, Sterling Silver, Silver Plate, Czech Malachite Glass, Susie Cooper