We have some stunning new items for you this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly, a gorgeous Sadler cube shape biscuit barrel. This is in the loveliest shade of pink with a floral pattern, and is in very good order with just light wear to the gilding on the knobs. Also in pink, we have a superb large paperweight with a pink rose over a cobalt blue base. This is a really good size and in good order, with just one tiny inclusion which has left a pin sized blemish to the surface. From Royal Albert we have a lovely Autumn roses trio and also a gorgeous Santa themed tea light holder in its original box. And lastly, from Mats Jonasson, a boxed Masqot, Zador mask figure in clear crystal.
- Happy New Year and Welcome to 2020!
- Sneak peek for the Week – Murano Glass, Wedgwood Vase, Portmeirion Clock, Italian Alabaster Footed Trinket, Shelley Heather
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano, Royal Doulton, Orrefors, Noritake, Dickens Ware
- Sneak peek for the week – Limoges, Portmeirion, Royal Albert, Royal Stafford, Spode
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Compton & Woodhouse, Casa Elite, Millefiori glass, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen