Coming up this week at All Things Vintage, we have some stunning, rare and antique items for you to consider. Firstly, we have a lovely Victorian match holder and striker. This would be of a Continental make, and is just adorable. Next we have a very rare Wedgwood black Basalt Pegasus finial. This is a limited edition and in its original box. We have a stunning large German trinket box which is just delightful, and an equally delightful Royal Albert coffee pot in the Old Country Roses pattern. And lastly a superb lidded urn or vase by Hofbauer crystal in the ‘Byrds’ pattern. This is just beautiful and still carries its original label.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion