We have some superb new items this week at All Things Vintage, and a couple of rare ones too. Firstly, a superb and HUGE paperweight. This is just amazing, weighs over 3kg, and is possibly by Ann Primrose who did some work for Murano. Next we have a lovely Tailor of Gloucester figurine from Royal Albert, this is one of the larger sized figures, approx 50% bigger than the regular. We have a beautiful Royal Albert Old Country Roses sugar and creamer, English made, and a stunning little art deco Royal Doulton Autumn glory vase. And lastly, we have a gorgeous Royal Winton chintz trio. This pattern is quite rare and is simply known as gold leaves. It has a little wear to the gilding, but is in very good order otherwise.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano, Royal Doulton, Orrefors, Noritake, Dickens Ware
- Sneak peek for the week – Limoges, Portmeirion, Royal Albert, Royal Stafford, Spode
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Compton & Woodhouse, Casa Elite, Millefiori glass, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Albert, Royal Winton, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Victorian Match Striker, Royal Albert, German Trinket Box, Hofbauer Crystal