We have some superb new items this week at All Things Vintage, and a couple of rare ones too. Firstly, a superb and HUGE paperweight. This is just amazing, weighs over 3kg, and is possibly by Ann Primrose who did some work for Murano. Next we have a lovely Tailor of Gloucester figurine from Royal Albert, this is one of the larger sized figures, approx 50% bigger than the regular. We have a beautiful Royal Albert Old Country Roses sugar and creamer, English made, and a stunning little art deco Royal Doulton Autumn glory vase. And lastly, we have a gorgeous Royal Winton chintz trio. This pattern is quite rare and is simply known as gold leaves. It has a little wear to the gilding, but is in very good order otherwise.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion