We have some stunning small collectables coming up this week at All Things Vintage, and many of them will be perfect for the coming gift giving season. Firstly from Compton and Woodhouse, Royale Stratford, we have a limited edition figurine. This features Miss Pig, and she is just adorable perched primly eating her box of chocolates. Next we have another superb Wedgwood basalt finial, this time of Apollo. We have a gorgeous trinket box from Casa Elite in the Marrakesh pattern, and a lovely Royal Copenhagen xmas tree bauble in blue and white porcelain. And lastly, a gorgeous little hand blown Millefiori glass turtle paperweight.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion