New to All Things Vintage this week, we have some glorious art glass, and some stunning pieces of china as well. First cab off the rank is a superb Murano glass cornucopia vase. This is Cranberry pink, is full of gold inclusions, and has the original sticker to the base. We also have a gorgeous Orrefors discus candle holder, stickered and etched to the base, and sparkles beautifully under the light. For the Dickens fans we have a lovely Artone figurine, this is a really good size and in excellent order, and for the Doulton collectors, we have a superb archive collection mug in its original box. And lastly, we have the most gorgeous Noritake duo’s that I have come across. These are just superb quality, from the Studio Collection, and feature a floral pattern that is heavily gilt. I will have 3 of these stunning duo’s in stock.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion