We have some superb treasures this week for our last listing day of the year at All Things Vintage. We will still be open for sales, but will be taking a break from listing new items until in the new year. However, this week is a doozy! Firstly we have a superb Hand painted vase. This is in a stunning honey amber, and I do believe its Murano, but is not stickered. The quality is there. Also another HUGE vase. This time by Wedgwood from the Sarah’s Garden series. This 2 handled piece would hold the largest blooms and is in new condition. We have a glorious Portmeirion wall clock from the botanic garden series and a superb little Shelley demitasse Heather pattern cup and saucer. Very hard to find the demi size. And lastly, from Italy, the most superb, large, gilt metal mounted trinket or jewellery box made from Alabaster. This is on a Dolphin stand, has its original label and is to die for.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion