We have some superb treasures this week for our last listing day of the year at All Things Vintage. We will still be open for sales, but will be taking a break from listing new items until in the new year. However, this week is a doozy! Firstly we have a superb Hand painted vase. This is in a stunning honey amber, and I do believe its Murano, but is not stickered. The quality is there. Also another HUGE vase. This time by Wedgwood from the Sarah’s Garden series. This 2 handled piece would hold the largest blooms and is in new condition. We have a glorious Portmeirion wall clock from the botanic garden series and a superb little Shelley demitasse Heather pattern cup and saucer. Very hard to find the demi size. And lastly, from Italy, the most superb, large, gilt metal mounted trinket or jewellery box made from Alabaster. This is on a Dolphin stand, has its original label and is to die for.
- Happy New Year and Welcome to 2020!
- Sneak peek for the Week – Murano Glass, Wedgwood Vase, Portmeirion Clock, Italian Alabaster Footed Trinket, Shelley Heather
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano, Royal Doulton, Orrefors, Noritake, Dickens Ware
- Sneak peek for the week – Limoges, Portmeirion, Royal Albert, Royal Stafford, Spode
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Compton & Woodhouse, Casa Elite, Millefiori glass, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen