We are so excited to be bringing you some absolutely beautiful treasures this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Spode, a superb plate in the Sumatra pattern. This is called a biscuit plate, but is actually large enough to use as a cake plate. For the Franz collectors we have the loveliest cup and saucer in the blue jay pattern, it is just exquisite. We also have a gorgeous hand blown perfume bottle by Richard Clements and a stunning little old Imari vase from Royal Crown Derby. And lastly for the Fenton collectors a beautiful blue opal hobnail ruffled comport.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion