We are so excited to be bringing you some absolutely beautiful treasures this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Spode, a superb plate in the Sumatra pattern. This is called a biscuit plate, but is actually large enough to use as a cake plate. For the Franz collectors we have the loveliest cup and saucer in the blue jay pattern, it is just exquisite. We also have a gorgeous hand blown perfume bottle by Richard Clements and a stunning little old Imari vase from Royal Crown Derby. And lastly for the Fenton collectors a beautiful blue opal hobnail ruffled comport.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Wedgwood, Murano Glass, Franz, Whitehill Silver
- Sneak peek for the week – Wedgwood, Royal Crown Derby, Fenton, Tony Trivett Glass, Spode
- Sneak peek for the week – Franz, Spode, Richard Clements, Royal Crown Derby, Fenton
- Sneak Peek for the Week – Murano, Ruby Glass, Vintage Imari, German Porcelain, Star Paragon
- Happy New Year and Welcome to 2020!