Once again, we are so pleased to be able to bring you some more gorgeous treasures at All Things Vintage this week. Kicking off with a superb Wedgwood trio. This is in the beautiful Ashbury pattern, and the gilt detail is just lovely. For the Fenton collectors we have another superb piece, this time in the form of a basket vase or Brides Basket in the Peach Crest colorway. We have a superb Royal Crown Derby Ruffled Old Imari ruffled plate, and another stunning perfume bottle, this time by Tony Trivett. And lastly the most glorious, huge, limited edition temple jar from Spode in the Sumatra pattern. This is to die for, and is a seriously short run of only 1000 world wide.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion