Once again, we are so pleased to be able to bring you some more gorgeous treasures at All Things Vintage this week. Kicking off with a superb Wedgwood trio. This is in the beautiful Ashbury pattern, and the gilt detail is just lovely. For the Fenton collectors we have another superb piece, this time in the form of a basket vase or Brides Basket in the Peach Crest colorway. We have a superb Royal Crown Derby Ruffled Old Imari ruffled plate, and another stunning perfume bottle, this time by Tony Trivett. And lastly the most glorious, huge, limited edition temple jar from Spode in the Sumatra pattern. This is to die for, and is a seriously short run of only 1000 world wide.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Wedgwood, Murano Glass, Franz, Whitehill Silver
- Sneak peek for the week – Wedgwood, Royal Crown Derby, Fenton, Tony Trivett Glass, Spode
- Sneak peek for the week – Franz, Spode, Richard Clements, Royal Crown Derby, Fenton
- Sneak Peek for the Week – Murano, Ruby Glass, Vintage Imari, German Porcelain, Star Paragon
- Happy New Year and Welcome to 2020!