Coming up this week at All Things Vintage, we have some more lovely items for your consideration. Firstly another stunning piece of Spode, Sumatra. In the form of a large vase or jardiniere, it is just beautiful. And speaking of the beautiful, we also have the most stunning Wedgwood Coffee Cup in the glorious Maidens Blush pattern. This appears unused and in original box. We have a huge art glass dolphin from Murano, absolutely full of Aventurine, and another superb duo with matching spoon from Franz. And lastly, the most adorable pair of little Quail salt shakers from Whitehill silver. These are also unused and in original box.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion