Its All Things Floral this week at All Things Vintage, and we have some lovely flowery beauties for your consideration. From Aynsley, we have a stunning crocus shaped trio featuring the beautiful Rosedale pattern. From JongLea’s Collection, a gorgeous trinket box with an all over pink and yellow rose pattern. JongLea’s collection import quality ceramics from Europe and Asia, and this trinket box is just so pretty. We have a stunning lidded sugar bowl from Portmeirion with a superb flower and butterfly pattern, and it comes with its original box. And we have the most superb German china sandwich plate in the stunning Meissen Rose pattern. Lastly from Noritake, a huge, hand painted charger by S. Kimura. This dates from 1949 and is just stunning.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion