Once again, we have been able to source some gorgeous items for your consideration this week at All Things Vintage. Starting with a stunning little Murano glass perfume bottle. This is hand blown from green glass, with controlled bubbles, Aventurine inclusions and a metal top. Next we have the most lovely demitasse duo from Shelley, featuring the glorious rock garden pattern. This is so hard to find in a demi size. We have a superb cabinet plate from Royal Doulton with a beautiful bunny pattern, just perfect for Easter, and an amazing Portmeirion Cafetiere pot with the Sweet William pattern. And lastly from Spode another gorgeous large tray in the stunning Sumatra pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion