We have sourced some lovely new items this week at All Things Vintage. We have a superb, hand painted, Coalport Demitasse cup and saucer duo. This dates from 1800 to 1820 so is 200 years old, and just exquisite. From the Wedgwood Wild strawberry range, we have the rare heart shaped dish with green trim. For the Aussie pottery collectors we have a superb large centerpiece bowl from Greg Daly. This has a lustre glaze and is just amazing! And lastly another hard to find piece from Portmeirion. A beautiful temple jar in the Ancetral Jewels pattern. These are extremely hard to find, and despite lots of googling, I was only able to find one other, and it had no lid! We have one complete.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion