Its all things bright and colorful this week at All Things Vintage, and we have some superb items for sale. Firstly from Royal Worcester, a stunning miniature plate from the ivory cats series. These are highly collected and this one features Sheena and the lavender. For the Bossons collectors, we have a stunning 3d wall plaque featuring pansies, this is new in box. I know we have some Mason’s lovers out there and this vase is just gorgeous, it features the beautiful flying birds pattern. We have a lovely tea caddy from Sadler, and lastly from Fitz and Floyd, a superb large figural teapot. This features Bunny Bonnet, and is a stunning large piece, perfect for Easter or just for a teapot collection.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rare Sadler, Emma Bridgewater Royal china, Palissy Twining Tea china
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Lladro, Australian Pottery, Royal Doulton, Susie Cooper, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Bossons, Masons, Sadler, Fitz and Floyd
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Antique Coalport, Greg Daly Pottery, Wedgwood Wild Strawberry, Portmeirion Temple Jar
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Spode, Shelley, Royal Doulton, Murano Glass, Portmeirion