Its a new week, the sun is shining (well it is here) and we have some stunning new goodies here at All Things Vintage. Firstly for the Beswick horse collectors we have “Spirit of fire”. A stunning large figurine and in terrific order. For the lovers of the Willow pattern we have a gorgeous mug from Heritage china in the UK. For the Royal Albert collectors we have a stunning demitasse duo. This is an un named pattern but is often seen in full sized trios and is highly collected, not seen as much as a demi. For the art glass or paperweight collectors, we have a gorgeous aquarium piece, but with the rare features of a lobster and a turtle along with all those fish, and lastly, a superb Royal Doulton Miniature teapot. These are extremely rare. Made for Twining tea’s using the Brambly hedge mini teapot mold. Despite much searching, I could only find one set having sold about 8 years ago at auction. I have been lucky enough to find a couple, and they are just gorgeous!
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Rosenthal, Royal Albert Figurine, Murano Cornucopia, Shelley Demitasse, Tuscan Coffee Set
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Bunnykins, Fenton, Price Kensington
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Genie Bottle, Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Tunstall Lavender Lady, Carlton Ware, Wiltshire Cutlery
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Murano Uranium Glass, Royal Doulton, Whitehill Silverplate, Carlton Ware
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Art Glass, Royal Doulton, St George China, Royal Winton