We have sourced some stunning items for you again this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly we have the most glorious large vase. This is a hand painted ceramic piece from an obviously talented artist, who has lovingly finished this gorgeous vase with lavish gilt trim. I would say the actual vase is European in origin. Also new is a superb sterling silver hand mirror. This has a lovely Fleur De Lis pattern and is in very good order. We have a pair of gorgeous silver plated bottle stoppers for the Lord and Lady of the house, and also a lovely Susie Cooper trio in the beautiful and hard to find Rothesay pattern. And lastly, a stunning little piece of malachite glass from the Czech republic, featuring a gorgeous little owl.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Foley China, Paul Cardew, Antique Gold, Rosenthal For Versace, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton, Art Deco Lustre Vase
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Burleigh Pied Piper, Stuart Crystal, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Paul Cardew Mini Xmas Teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Bendigo Pottery, Rosenthal For Versace
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Kigu Compact, Antique Perfume Bottle, Kosta Boda Glass, Tuscan Trio, Royal Albert Figurine