We have some more stunning items coming up this week at All Things Vintage. First up we have a gorgeous, vintage, silver plated and faux bone fish serving set. This is just lovely and in original case. We have the most gorgeous hand painted Royal Winton comport. It is just beautiful and signed by the artist. For the lovers of Shelley’s dainty white, we have a very rare set of 6 soup coupes. No under plates unfortunately, but if you already have some dainty white pieces, you could use your side plates. For the collectors of art glass, we have a stunning bird figurine. I do believe this is Murano, probably Salviati, but has no signature, it would have had a paper label. The colors in this are just amazing. And lastly from Germany, a gorgeous pair of candlesticks. These are heavily patterned in gilding with floral accents and are just superb. The blue is such a lovely shade, and they are in perfect condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Foley China, Paul Cardew, Antique Gold, Rosenthal For Versace, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton, Art Deco Lustre Vase
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Burleigh Pied Piper, Stuart Crystal, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Paul Cardew Mini Xmas Teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Bendigo Pottery, Rosenthal For Versace
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Kigu Compact, Antique Perfume Bottle, Kosta Boda Glass, Tuscan Trio, Royal Albert Figurine