We have some more stunning items coming up this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Stuart Crystal, a superb large vase in the Shaftesbury pattern. This is one of Stuarts most loved patterns and is highly sought after. From Bing and Grondahl we have the sweetest little mouse figurine, he is just adorable. We have a superb, Bohemian, Cranberry glass creamer painted in the Mary Gregory style, and a sweet little pottery vase with a Wombat. Lastly from Royal Crown Derby, a gorgeous large jug. This has the old Imari pattern with solid gold bands, and is in the Rolleston shape which is so hard to find.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Foley China, Paul Cardew, Antique Gold, Rosenthal For Versace, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton, Art Deco Lustre Vase
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Burleigh Pied Piper, Stuart Crystal, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Paul Cardew Mini Xmas Teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Bendigo Pottery, Rosenthal For Versace
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Kigu Compact, Antique Perfume Bottle, Kosta Boda Glass, Tuscan Trio, Royal Albert Figurine