Its all things small and stunning this week at All Things Vintage. From Royal Crown Derby we have a superb jam or relish dish. This has the beautiful ‘Traditional Imari’ pattern. From Limoges in France we have a lovely little posy vase. This is just gorgeous, and has an all over floral pattern with tiny gold stars. From renowned Italian manufacturer Richard Ginori, we have a small but beautiful cache pot or jardiniere, and from Stuart Crystal, a beautiful perfume atomiser with the lovey ‘Cascade’ pattern. And lastly a gorgeous art glass Pheasant figurine. I do believe this is from Murano but is not signed. It would have had a sticker. It is made from opalescent pink specked glass, and has Aventurine inclusions.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Foley China, Paul Cardew, Antique Gold, Rosenthal For Versace, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton, Art Deco Lustre Vase
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Burleigh Pied Piper, Stuart Crystal, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Paul Cardew Mini Xmas Teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Bendigo Pottery, Rosenthal For Versace
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Kigu Compact, Antique Perfume Bottle, Kosta Boda Glass, Tuscan Trio, Royal Albert Figurine