We have some more stunning, rare, and unique items for your consideration this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Vannes in France, we have a superb bird shaped glass bowl. These are getting very hard to find, especially here in Australia. From Stuart crystal, we have a superb rose bowl. This is just beautiful and in perfect condition. From Aynsley we have the most lovely, and tiny, little trinket or pill box. It features love in the mist, and has gilt trim. From James Dixon and Sons we have a superb, and rare, dessert serving set. These are extremely hard to find and almost never complete. And lastly from Royal Doulton, a gorgeous display plate featuring the beautiful Francesca.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Foley China, Paul Cardew, Antique Gold, Rosenthal For Versace, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton, Art Deco Lustre Vase
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Burleigh Pied Piper, Stuart Crystal, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton Bunnykins, Paul Cardew Mini Xmas Teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Royal Worcester, Sterling Silver, Bendigo Pottery, Rosenthal For Versace
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Kigu Compact, Antique Perfume Bottle, Kosta Boda Glass, Tuscan Trio, Royal Albert Figurine