We have some more stunning treasures for you this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Kigu, a superb vintage compact. This is gold plated and in the Bon Voyage design. From Kosta Boda, we have a gorgeous, large, flat back figurine. This is from the circus series and features a horse and rider on a ball. Also new is a stunning, antique perfume atomiser. It comes from America, dates to around 1900, and is sterling silver mounted. We have a gorgeous trio from Tuscan china with the beautiful Windsor pattern, and lastly from Royal Albert, a gorgeous Beatrix Potter figurine featuring Mr Fox.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Royal Doulton, Diana Pottery, Foley China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Art Glass, Bendigo Pottery, George Jones Crescent China, Poole Pottery
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Franz Porcelain, Carlton ware, Silver Plated Candle Snuffer, English Pottery, Vintage Linen, Spode Italian
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Italian Glass, Studio Anna Pottery, Solid Brass Figurine, Decorative Watering Can, Wedgwood Jasperware plate, Royal Doulton Miniature Figurine
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass