Its all things bright and beautiful this week at All Things Vintage, and starting this week, I will also be listing a lovely Christmas themed item in each lot, for those who have started their Christmas shopping. New this week are a stunning Royal Albert trio in the beautiful Chelsea bird pattern. This is in the red colorway and is in lovely condition. We have a lovely little Royal Worcester Christmas dish in original box. The design is by Sue Scullard and is just adorable. Also in the small dish category, we have a superb dish by Rosenthal for Versace. This is in the gorgeous ‘Les Tresors De La Mer’ pattern, or the treasures of the sea. Now a discontinued pattern, this lovely dish had a retail price from Rosenthal of $199, my price will be a fraction of that. We have a gorgeous little antique sterling silver bonbon dish that is just lovely, and lastly, for the Bendigo pottery collectors, a gorgeous little Kookaburra with a lustre glaze.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Royal Doulton, Diana Pottery, Foley China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Art Glass, Bendigo Pottery, George Jones Crescent China, Poole Pottery
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Franz Porcelain, Carlton ware, Silver Plated Candle Snuffer, English Pottery, Vintage Linen, Spode Italian
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Italian Glass, Studio Anna Pottery, Solid Brass Figurine, Decorative Watering Can, Wedgwood Jasperware plate, Royal Doulton Miniature Figurine
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass