We have once again sourced some lovely and unique items here at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Burleigh, a stunning Pied Piper large jug. These are highly collectable, and this one is in terrific order for its age. From Stuart crystal, we have another gorgeous vase in the Shaftesbury pattern. This one is a little smaller than the one I listed a couple of weeks ago, and is in as new condition. We have a stunning Sterling Silver baby rattle. This is just beautiful. It has unusual markings but I have been advised it may be French. From Royal Doulton, we have a lovely Bunnykins figure in the form of a Judge, and last but certainly not least, a gorgeous mini Paul Cardew teapot. This features Goofy as Santa and is a limited edition. He does have a little paint loss from the back, so is priced accordingly.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Royal Doulton, Diana Pottery, Foley China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Art Glass, Bendigo Pottery, George Jones Crescent China, Poole Pottery
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Franz Porcelain, Carlton ware, Silver Plated Candle Snuffer, English Pottery, Vintage Linen, Spode Italian
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Italian Glass, Studio Anna Pottery, Solid Brass Figurine, Decorative Watering Can, Wedgwood Jasperware plate, Royal Doulton Miniature Figurine
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass