We have some more stunning little goodies for you this week at All Things Vintage, and we will be adding a couple of extra items each week with xmas approaching. Firstly from Foley china, we have a gorgeous demitasse duo featuring the lovely Broadway pattern. This is pristine and appears to have never been used. From Paul Cardew design, we have a gorgeous tiny teapot xmas decoration in the form of a santa in the chimney teapot. We have the most stunning 9ct gold stick pin. This has a tiny acorn shaped vinaigrette on a chain, and is just beautiful. From Rosenthal, we have another gorgeous Versace piece, this time in the form of a lovely demitasse cup and saucer. We have a beautiful sterling silver thimble in the form of an owl, which is in superb condition, and for the Doulton collectors, a gorgeous Calico kitten figurine. Also new, is another lovely Royal Worcester mini xmas plate. And lastly, the most beautiful hand painted art deco vase. This is signed by the artist Norah Godlee, and has a lustre glaze.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Royal Doulton, Diana Pottery, Foley China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Art Glass, Bendigo Pottery, George Jones Crescent China, Poole Pottery
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Franz Porcelain, Carlton ware, Silver Plated Candle Snuffer, English Pottery, Vintage Linen, Spode Italian
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Italian Glass, Studio Anna Pottery, Solid Brass Figurine, Decorative Watering Can, Wedgwood Jasperware plate, Royal Doulton Miniature Figurine
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass