This week at All Things Vintage, we have the quirky and the collectable, the rare and the unique, the classy and elegant, and just about everything in between. In fact we have just about outdone ourselves with the eclectic range of goods we have on offer. From Apex silver plate here in Australia, we have a stunning tea caddy spoon. This is shell shaped and in its original box. From Royal Doulton, we have a beautiful wine bottle stopper. This is made of fine crystal and also comes in its original box. From Royal Crown Derby we have a superb old Imari vase. This features the orchid pattern, and has solid gold banding. Also original box. We have another gorgeous teapot from Paul Cardew. This is a one cup pot featuring a xmas tree, again, it has its original box. We have a lovely blue floral trio from Old Royal china in the UK. This does have some very light utensil marks so is priced accordingly. From Torpor ware, we have a very scarce Count Dracula teapot. Few of these were made and they are very hard to find in Australia. From Wembley Australia we have a gorgeous three Scotties lustre ashtray, and lastly from Bohemia, a beautiful swan trinket dish in a lovely smokey colored glass.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Royal Doulton, Diana Pottery, Foley China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Art Glass, Bendigo Pottery, George Jones Crescent China, Poole Pottery
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Franz Porcelain, Carlton ware, Silver Plated Candle Snuffer, English Pottery, Vintage Linen, Spode Italian
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Italian Glass, Studio Anna Pottery, Solid Brass Figurine, Decorative Watering Can, Wedgwood Jasperware plate, Royal Doulton Miniature Figurine
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Doulton, Apex Silverplate, Royal Crown Derby, Paul Cardew, Old Royal, Torpor Ware, Wembley ware, Bohemia Glass