Once again we have sourced some stunning and highly desirable items for you at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Franz porcelain, we have a beautiful teapot in the Butterfly or Papillon pattern. This is as new in original box. From Carlton ware, we have the most gorgeous vintage vase in the Mikado pattern, and in the bleu royale colorway. We have a stunning silver plated and faux bone handled long candle snuffer. This has a crown finial and is just beautiful. From Folkstone pottery in the UK we have a lovely small bowl, and we have a gorgeous crochet table center with a stag pattern. And lastly from Spode, a superb lasagne dish in the blue Italian pattern. This is unused and in original box.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vintage Crystal, David Williams Pottery, Price Kensington china, Fenton, Bavarian China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Neodymium Glass Paperweight, Crown Devon Fieldings, Fenton, Mdina, Somerton Green
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Price Kensington, Victoria China, Burleigh Calico, LLadro
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Aynsley, Signed Paperweight, Taylor And Kent, L E Smith Glass, P S China From England, Florann Australian Pottery