Once again we have found some superb items for you here at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Royal Worcester, we have the most stunning round tray. This is from the Worcester herbs collection, and is described as a pizza tray, but it really could be used for anything. From the Bendigo pottery, we have a limited edition character jug featuring Sir Robert Menzies. Also along the line of pottery, and this time from Poole in the UK, we have a lovely mid century oil or vinegar bottle. It has a striking shape and is in the most gorgeous shade of aqua blue. We have an absolutely beautiful art glass bowl, possibly from Murano, in the Tutti Frutti design on a deep red base, and lastly from George Jones Crescent china, we have a stunning, antique, demitasse cup and saucer. This has hand painted accents, quite a bit of gilding, and is in lovely condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vintage Crystal, David Williams Pottery, Price Kensington china, Fenton, Bavarian China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Neodymium Glass Paperweight, Crown Devon Fieldings, Fenton, Mdina, Somerton Green
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Price Kensington, Victoria China, Burleigh Calico, LLadro
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Aynsley, Signed Paperweight, Taylor And Kent, L E Smith Glass, P S China From England, Florann Australian Pottery