I am so pleased to be able to bring you the stunning items we have discovered this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly for the Fenton collectors, not one, but two beautiful pieces. We have a superb April showers carnival glass vase in green with stunning iridescence, and also a beautiful hand painted bird in satin uranium glass. From Royal Doulton we have the most gorgeous bonbon bowl. It is just exquisite and in perfect condition. For the lovers of Australian pottery we have a gorgeous plate from Diana with an Aboriginal design, and lastly from Foley in England, a gorgeous large sugar bowl with matching creamer in the lovely Montrose pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vintage Crystal, David Williams Pottery, Price Kensington china, Fenton, Bavarian China
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Neodymium Glass Paperweight, Crown Devon Fieldings, Fenton, Mdina, Somerton Green
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Price Kensington, Victoria China, Burleigh Calico, LLadro
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Aynsley, Signed Paperweight, Taylor And Kent, L E Smith Glass, P S China From England, Florann Australian Pottery