Its all things pretty in pink, and feminine with florals this week at All Things Vintage. And we have some stunning new items for you to consider. Starting with a gorgeous footed bonbon dish. This comes from Aynsley and features the beautiful ‘Wild Tudor’ pattern. We have an absolutely superb signed glass paperweight, with a beautiful soft pink internal spiral. From Taylor and Kent in England, we have a gorgeous vintage trio. This is in mint green with a lovely central floral posy pattern and is in terrific condition. From L E Smith glass, we have the most stunning carnival glass vase. This has the whirling hobstar pattern in a rose pink glass with gorgeous lustre. From P S china in England, we have a gorgeous lidded butter dish in a Spring flowers pattern, and lastly, from Florann pottery in Australia, a lovely little pottery basket vase in deep pink with leaf detail.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Fenton, Crystal, Moshe Pleshet paperweight, Christina Re teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – St George China, Nao, Limoges, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Portmeirion, Royal Doulton and Dresden
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Art Glass, Egyptian Glass, Maxwell and Williams
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Devonshire, Maxwell and Williams, Fenton, Royal Albert, Adderley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester