Once again we have managed to source some stunning treasures for your consideration at All Things Vintage. Firstly, we have other couple of gorgeous pieces of Fenton glass. One is a birthstone bear with the Sapphire colored heart for September, and the other is another stunning, uranium custard piece which is hand painted and signed. From Price Kensington in England we have a gorgeous canister in the Spring flowers pattern. This is a perfect match for the butter dish I listed last week, and is a great size for teabags, coffee or sugar, or even for biscuits. From Victoria china in Czechoslovakia, we have a lovely art deco vase. It has a pretty country horse scene and has a tiny bit of wear but nothing serious, and is a great, useful size. From Lladro we have a superb, medium sized figurine. This features a girl with a piglet and is in terrific condition, and lastly for the calico collectors, we have a stunning Burleigh milk jug in great condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Fenton, Crystal, Moshe Pleshet paperweight, Christina Re teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – St George China, Nao, Limoges, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Portmeirion, Royal Doulton and Dresden
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Art Glass, Egyptian Glass, Maxwell and Williams
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Devonshire, Maxwell and Williams, Fenton, Royal Albert, Adderley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester