We are so pleased to be able to bring you another week of stunning goodies at All Things Vintage. Starting with a gorgeous little art deco Crown Devon Fieldings vase. This is just adorable, with a rouge colored ground and hand enameled flowers and butterflies. We have a huge Neodymium glass paperweight. This has a stunning color change, and comes in its original box with stand. From Fenton we have the most glorious vase. Spanish lace pattern, with hand painted violets in the snow, and signed to the base. From Mdina glass in Malta, we have a gorgeous elephant figurine in a stunning colorway, and lastly, from Somerton Green fine porcelain, a lovely milk jug with an all over floral chintz pattern.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Fenton, Crystal, Moshe Pleshet paperweight, Christina Re teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – St George China, Nao, Limoges, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Portmeirion, Royal Doulton and Dresden
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Art Glass, Egyptian Glass, Maxwell and Williams
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Devonshire, Maxwell and Williams, Fenton, Royal Albert, Adderley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester