Here at All Things Vintage, we continually strive to bring you the beautiful, the collectable, the rare and the unique, and this week is no exception, especially in the beauty department. For the lovers of vintage crystal, we have the most stunning vase. This is unbranded but is possibly Stuart, and in superb condition. For the Australian pottery collectors, we have a superb little David Williams vase with a stunning crystalline glaze. For the lovers of beautiful Fenton glass, we have the most glorious rose bowl. This comes in deep aqua glass, and is far more stunning than my pictures can portray. For the spring garden pattern collectors, we have a gorgeous creamer and sugar bowl from Price Kensington, and lastly, from Alka in Bavaria, we have a superb twin handled serving bowl. This has hand accented roses, is richly gilt, and is just to die for.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Fenton, Crystal, Moshe Pleshet paperweight, Christina Re teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – St George China, Nao, Limoges, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Portmeirion, Royal Doulton and Dresden
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Art Glass, Egyptian Glass, Maxwell and Williams
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Devonshire, Maxwell and Williams, Fenton, Royal Albert, Adderley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester