Once again we have have stunning stunning new items for your consideration this week at All Things Vintage, and we have some scarce, and hard to find patterns. From Mason’s, we have two superb pieces. These are in the gorgeous applique pattern, blue version, and are just stunning. We also have two beautiful items from Royal Albert. Firstly in the ever so popular old country roses pattern we have two gorgeous egg cups. And in the scarce Hartington pattern, we have a beautiful sugar and creamer set. From Royal Doulton, we have a gorgeous figurine from the Winnie the Pooh range. It features Pooh and Piglet on a windy day. And lastly from Royal Worcester, we have a rare porcelain candle snuffer in terrific condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Fenton, Crystal, Moshe Pleshet paperweight, Christina Re teapot
- Sneak Peek For The Week – St George China, Nao, Limoges, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Portmeirion, Royal Doulton and Dresden
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Worcester, Royal Albert, Art Glass, Egyptian Glass, Maxwell and Williams
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Devonshire, Maxwell and Williams, Fenton, Royal Albert, Adderley
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Mason’s, Royal Albert, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester