It’s all things beautiful in shades of blue this week at All Things Vintage. And this will be my last lot of listings for the year, as I’m taking a couple of weeks off over the xmas period. We will be back early to mid January with more beautiful goodies for you. In the meantime, I have some more stunning treasures for you, and an extra one again for good measure. So first up this week we have a gorgeous hand painted cabinet plate from Royal Worcester. This features Convolvulus or morning glory, and is initialed by the artist. Also from Royal Worcester, we have another lovely antique candle snuffer in terrific condition. From Royal Albert, we have a gorgeous trio with the beautiful Enchantment pattern. For the lovers of art glass, we have a stunning Angel fish figurine in blue, and for the collectors of the Egyptian glass perfume bottles, the most beautiful, and large piece. This is just superb, very fine and heavily gilt. And lastly, and lovely mug from the Maxwell and Williams native Australia range. This has native plants on a deep blue ground, and is a more masculine colorway. Combine this one with the pink one from last week and get a big break on postage costs. Each is $10 postage, combined post is $13 for both.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Caithness Glass, Wedgwood, I E & C Antique Vase, Royal Winton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Waterford Crystal, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Nao, Uranium Depression Glass, Neodymium paperweight
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Copenhagen, Royal Albert, Australian Pottery, Aynsley, Sadler, Wedgwood
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Val St Lambert, Fenton, Limoges, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Royal Crown Derby, Empire Crinoline Lady, Geisha Teapot, Brass Horse Figurine