Happy new year to all!! And welcome to a whole new year at All Things Vintage. To start the new year off we have tiny treasures week, and these little beauties are just superb. Firstly from St George china, we have a lovely little utility bowl with ever popular violets. This gorgeous little bowl is perfect for jam or relish, or as a small sugar bowl. From Nao in Spain, we have the gorgeous ‘two ducks’ figurine. From Limoges in France, we have a stunning little plate with its own stand. This is hand painted, heavily gilt, and is just beautiful. We have another gorgeous little dish on offer this week, this time from Royal Crown Derby. In the Derby Posies pattern, it was released for the marriage of William and Catherine in 2011. We have a superb porcelain coaster from Royal Albert featuring Beatrix Potters’ Jeremy Fisher, and from Dresden, a gorgeous heavily hand gilt demitasse By Helena Wolfsohn. Two lovely items from Royal Doulton have found there way here this week, with a stunning art deco posy vase in the Autumn Glory pattern and a lovely creamer in the Orchid pattern. And lastly, from Portmeirion, we have a gorgeous bedside or small mantle clock in the rare Ancestral Jewels pattern. This has a new battery and is working well.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Caithness Glass, Wedgwood, I E & C Antique Vase, Royal Winton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Waterford Crystal, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Nao, Uranium Depression Glass, Neodymium paperweight
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Copenhagen, Royal Albert, Australian Pottery, Aynsley, Sadler, Wedgwood
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Val St Lambert, Fenton, Limoges, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Royal Crown Derby, Empire Crinoline Lady, Geisha Teapot, Brass Horse Figurine