We have some more stunning goodies coming up for you this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly, from the Wyaldra glass studio of Moshe Pleshet, we have a superb small paperweight. This is just gorgeous and signed and dated to the base. For the crystal lovers we have a superb small sized bonbon basket. The pattern on this is simply stunning, and its in perfect condition. For the lovers of Fenton we have a gorgeous ruffled comport in green, and we have a stunning Christina Re designed teapot with 24kt gold accents. And lastly for the Royal Worcester lovers, we have the most superb limited edition plate. This is from the collectors series and features a butterfly pattern in Chinioserie style. It is truly a thing of beauty.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Caithness Glass, Wedgwood, I E & C Antique Vase, Royal Winton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Waterford Crystal, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Albert, Nao, Uranium Depression Glass, Neodymium paperweight
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Copenhagen, Royal Albert, Australian Pottery, Aynsley, Sadler, Wedgwood
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Albert, Val St Lambert, Fenton, Limoges, Sterling Silver, Royal Doulton
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Fenton, Royal Crown Derby, Empire Crinoline Lady, Geisha Teapot, Brass Horse Figurine