We have some glorious new goodies for your consideration this week at All Things Vintage. From Royal Crown Derby we have a superb lidded sugar bowl and creamer in the stunning Kings Imari pattern. These are just to die for, and in terrific condition. For the collectors of Neo or Alexandrite glass, we have a gorgeous flat standing figurine featuring two lovely seahorse. This is quite a large piece and with a great color change. We have also found for you, simply the most gorgeous antique figurine. From Nymphenburg porcelain, and featuring Minerva, this work on this lovely figure has to be seen to be appreciated, and she is in fabulous condition. For the teapot collectors we have another gorgeous piece. Made for Nostalgic ceramics in Stoke-on-Trent, this is quite a modern pot, but the pattern is just so lovely, and it comes with an infuser too. If you like poppies, this teapot is for you! Last but not least we have not forgotten the Paragon china collectors. For those that love the double warrant trios, this one is just beautiful. The pattern is ‘tapestry rose’, and its in great condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vintage Crystal, Royal Albert, Tupton Ware, Bunnykins, Mikasa
- Sneek Peak For The Week – Royal Albert, Belleek, Nao, Shelley, Tuscan Plant