We have some more absolutely stunning items for you this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Royal Albert, we have the most superb Trio. This has the very hard to find ‘Rose Cameo Violet’ version of Old country roses. It comes with the large side plate and is in pristine condition. From Val St Lambert, and designed by Katherine De Sousa, we have a gorgeous monkey figurine. This is in solid crystal and is just divine. We have a stunning small cobalt blue basket from Fenton. This has the strawberry pattern and is just lovely. From Limoges we have a superb display plate. Heavily gilt and embossed on the border, it features a classical scene and is in fabulous condition with labels still attached. We have a gorgeous piece of sterling silver in for the form of a pair of sugar nips, and lastly, a wonderful little piece of Royal Doulton. Designed by Peggy Davies, it features the miniature version of Southern Belle, and comes with swing tag still attached.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vintage Crystal, Royal Albert, Tupton Ware, Bunnykins, Mikasa
- Sneek Peak For The Week – Royal Albert, Belleek, Nao, Shelley, Tuscan Plant