We have some more stunning items for you this week at All Things Vintage. Firstly from Royal Copenhagen, we have a beautiful, and tiny, antique espresso cup and saucer. This dates from around 1900, and features the rare and lovely peacock feather pattern. From Royal Albert, we have another rare item. A gift set featuring the lovely Old Country Roses pattern, and in original box with all original packaging. For the pottery collectors we have a gorgeous bowl from Mary Ellliot, and for the lovers of Aynsley, a stunning specimen vase in the Cottage garden pattern. We have a gorgeous small teapot featuring Edinburgh castle from Sadler, and lastly, a lovely trinket box from Wedgwood. This is in sage green jasper, and is in excellent condition.
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Bohemian Ruby Glass, Kosta Boda Glass, Hammersley Victorian Violets
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Abbeydale Imari China, Stuart Fletcher Glass, Tuscan Harlequin Trio’s, Royal Winton Hand Painted China, Rodd Golden Glory Teaspoons
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Grafton Harlequin Trio’s, Tuscan, George Jones Crescent China, Antique Coalport, German Trinket Box
- Sneak Peek For The Week – Vintage Crystal, Royal Albert, Tupton Ware, Bunnykins, Mikasa
- Sneek Peak For The Week – Royal Albert, Belleek, Nao, Shelley, Tuscan Plant